Lands & Legacy 12th Annual Celebration
August 27th – September 3rd, 2020
Nature • Health • Peace
If you’ve been waiting to step back into Eastern Sierra peace, then we have great news. Our 12th annual Lands & Legacy Celebration is right around the corner, and we’re bringing the magic to you, wherever you are.
Registration fee: $25, with a 10% discount for ESLT members.
If you’re a first responder, student, educator, or AmeriCorps Member, we’d like to welcome you with a registration fee of $10.
Your registration to our 12th annual Lands & Legacy Celebration unlocks access to a series of live and virtual events. You can choose to join us for one, a handful, or all of these exciting gatherings! We’ll be connecting with special guests and enjoying fun, inspiring activities. Here’s a taste of what’s in store!
- Connect with Jack Muir Laws, the amazing naturalist, artist, author, and educator.
- Go back in time with Bill Bramlette, the owner of Historic Benton Hot Springs and ESLT’s Benton Hot Springs Ranch Conservation Easement, as he explores local history.
- Hear from Jeanette Tuitele-Lewis, Chair of the California Council of Land Trusts and President/CEO of Big Sur Land Trust about land protection in California.
- Share the magic of storytelling at an ESLT “Happy Place” Book Club conversation about Kendra Atleework’s Miracle Country.
- Get outside for scavenger hunts and a BioBlitz in nearby nature.
- Share your love of nature through recorded stories via Tribute.co, and live personal storytelling circles.
We’ll finish up the week with live auctioneer Jeremy Goico! Together, we’ll gather virtually at another wild Paddle Raise to raise critical funds for ESLT’s land protection, stewardship, and education programs.
We can’t wait to see you there!
We’re still putting the finishing touches on our program! Check back to eslt.org/lands-legacy for more details and a schedule of events.