Are you a business owner, wondering how you can support local conservation? Want to find out about new ways to reach out to residents and visitors in our area? As an ESLT Business Partner, you’ll show our community that you care about our lands and waters, and connect with others who do as well.
The Eastern Sierra’s scenic vistas, working farms and ranches, recreational opportunities, and thriving wildlife do more than contribute to our quality of life: they also boost our region’s economy by supporting local businesses and bringing tourism dollars to our region. We are committed to working together with you and other members of our community to keep our region flourishing for many years to come.
Benefits of Becoming a Business Partner
Each of ESLT’s business partnerships is unique, and can be tailored to the exposure that best suits you and your company. A few of the key benefits of partnering with ESLT include:
- Direct exposure to our vast network of members and supporters living across the state and beyond, all of whom live, work, or play in the Eastern Sierra.
- Opportunities to connect with Eastern Sierra residents and visitors – both at ESLT-hosted events and through our online networks.
- Generate goodwill with your customers by showing that you support a non-profit organization that protects our shared values.
- Your donations are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Partner with ESLT Today
To become a business partner, contact us and a member of our staff will get in touch with you to discuss what type of partnership works best for you. Below are three of our common Business Partner packages; if you don’t see a level that’s right for your company, we’re happy to customize a partnership package that fits your specific needs.
|Private preserved lands tour led by ESLT’s Executive Director and Lands Director, followed by catered picnic lunch (for 8)||Yes|
|Press release announcing your support of ESLT, sent to our press contacts statewide||Yes|
|Your company banner to be prominently displayed at ESLT events||Yes|
|Online article about your support of ESLT, to be linked to on the ESLT homepage, through Facebook, and in our monthly E-Newsletter||Yes||Yes|
|Recognition on our social media networks||Yes||Yes|
|Highlighted acknowledgement on ESLT’s website and in our printed “SierraScapes” newsletter, both accompanied by your company logo||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Exclusive access to exhibit at ESLT events, including our Lands & Legacy Benefit Dinner||Yes||Yes||Yes|
*Owens River Monthly ESLT Business Partner must participate for a minimum of twelve consecutive months.
Other Ways that You and Your Business can Support ESLT
If providing financial support for Eastern Sierra Land Trust is not possible for your company at this time, there are many other ways that you can still play a role in our local conservation work! Contact us if you are interested in offering the following to your employees or customers:
- Matching gift programs for employees
- Gift memberships given to employees for holidays, bonuses, or special recognition
- Provide goods and services in-kind
- Discounts to ESLT members
- Special ESLT partner promotions and specials