May 5, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm| Free
Come one, come all to our annual GardenFest Celebration!
Held in our office backyard in Bishop, this free, family-friendly event celebrates the arrival of spring with plants and delicious food for purchase, a free beer tasting, live music, childrens games, and more.
Blooming trees are filled with birds singing their melodies as butterflies, bees and hummingbirds bounce from flower to flower inspiring new life. In celebration of this magical time, this years GardenFest will feature:
- Gardening tips and receive expert advice from local
- Native plants for sale by
- Vegetable plant starts available for sale
- Information about
- representatives on hand to answer your birding questions
- Live music
- Delicious brick-oven pizzas for purchase made on-site by Mark Wagner of
- Nature-themed learning games for the kids
- Kids raffle for a childrens book on bees
- Free beer sampling by Bishops
GardenFest will also offer opportunities to learn about ESLTs , and how you can transform your yard or garden into a pollinator haven.
Our fun-filled event also coincides with an annual, statewide movement held every year on the first weekend in May with hopes to connect Californians of all ages with outdoor places and experiences.
For more information, today or call (760) 873-4554. We hope to see you there!
Share this with family and friends!
Please check back soon for new opportunities to get out, explore, and get involved in our conservation efforts here in the Eastern Sierra.