Come celebrate spring with us at our family-friendly annual GardenFest! This free, family-friendly community event will be buzzing with activity! This Saturday, you can…
- Purchase native plants from California Native Plant Society,
- Collect seeds from the Bishop Paiute Tribe’s Food Sovereignty Program,
- Gather garden tips from UCCE Master Gardeners of Inyo & Mono Counties,
- Learn about rare springtime birds with Eastern Sierra Audubon Society,
- Enjoy kids’ nature crafts,
- Win raffle prizes from Eastern Sierra Land Trust and Spellbinder Books,
- Taste craft beers from Mountain Rambler Brewery,
- Munch brick-oven pizza from Pinon Pizza,
- And more!
You can also learn more about our Eastside Pollinator Garden Project, which helps local gardeners bring their gardens to life by attracting hummingbirds, butterflies, and other important pollinators.
Join the extravaganza this Saturday at 11AM, after the Choo Choo Swap Meet. You can attend both, so come out for a great Saturday in Bishop!
Questions? Ask Education Coordinator and AmeriCorps Member, Marie Ring by emailing or by calling (760) 873-927.