Numbering more than 800 strong, Eastern Sierra Land Trust’s members are the power and voice behind local conservation. Whether they live here or visit frequently – in person or in spirit – our members know how special the Eastern Sierra is, and they’re committed to protecting it for the future.
By becoming a member of Eastern Sierra Land Trust, you’ll join with a growing group of others like you who are making sure that the Eastern Sierra we all love will still be here for our grandchildren, and their grandchildren.
To join us, make your annual donation today:
(More donation options below)
With your tax-deductible membership donations, you’re making a lasting difference in the lives and lands of our community. Your loyal support allows Eastern Sierra Land Trust to join forces with local landowners, funding partners, agencies, and organizations to protect the places and wildlife that make the Eastern Sierra so unique.
This means more wild and productive lands safeguarded from the growing threat of subdivision. More natural, open spaces where wildlife can thrive. And more opportunities to connect with the lands and waters you care about. This is conservation that will last for generations – and you can make it happen.
Your membership with Eastern Sierra Land Trust has other perks, too! With your membership donation, you will receive:
- Invitations to our field trips, members-only events, workshops, and preserved land tours.
- Our printed newsletter SierraScapes – delivered to your mailbox twice a year.
- A “Welcome to ESLT” package including scenic postcards and ESLT logo decals.
- Regular updates about the local conservation projects you make possible.
- The satisfaction of knowing you are helping protect the Eastern Sierra for the future!
Become a part of something permanent: the Eastern Sierra, protected for generations to come.
DONATE AND JOIN TODAY
Or if you prefer, you may also give by mail (download this form), or over the phone:
Eastern Sierra Land Trust
PO Box 755, 250 N. Fowler St.
Bishop, CA 93515