With your tax-deductible membership donations, you’re making a lasting difference in the lives and lands of our community. Your loyal support allows Eastern Sierra Land Trust to join forces with local landowners, funding partners, agencies, and organizations to protect the places and wildlife that make the Eastern Sierra so unique.
This means more wild and productive lands safeguarded from the growing threat of subdivision. More natural, open spaces where wildlife can thrive. And more opportunities to connect with the lands and waters you care about. This is conservation that will last for generations – and you can make it happen.
Your membership with Eastern Sierra Land Trust has other perks, too! With your membership donation, you will receive:
- Invitations to our field trips, members-only events, workshops, and preserved land tours.
- Our printed newsletter SierraScapes – delivered to your mailbox twice a year.
- A “Welcome to ESLT” package including scenic postcards and ESLT logo decals.
- Regular updates about the local conservation projects you make possible.
- The satisfaction of knowing you are helping protect the Eastern Sierra for the future!
Become a part of something permanent: the Eastern Sierra, protected for generations to come.